8QT Stock Pot 5PLY Stainless Steel
The only Stainless-steel 8QT Stock Pot on the market with premium, stainless clad, 5-ply construction for exceptionally even heating, you’ll notice a more comfortable cooking experience.
Top Reasons You Should Buy This Cookware:
- Cleans with just water and Bar Keepers friend.There is no coating to come off.
- Cook frozen chicken or beef in 12 minutes to perfection without oil, butter, water or sprays.
- Cook your food to perfection by knowing the internal temperature of your food with the temperature probe and hole in the lid.
- Never have a spill-over because of the vented lids. The handles NEVER get even warm.
- The construction is 5-PLY with an aluminum core, so the heat is very evenly distributed.
- The lid is seen through, so you can see what you are cooking.
- Oven safe to 500 F.
- Dishwasher safe
- No rivets to collect dirt which can not be removed.
- Self standing Lids make is easy to have two hands while cooking.
- 100% Induction compatible
- Lids stay on while hanging.
- Lifetime warranty
- Affordable manufacture’s direct prices
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: China
Materials: Stainless Steel
Cook Type: Stock Pots
Oven-safe: Up to 500°F (260°C)
Recommended Stovetops: Gas, Electric, Radiant Ring, Ceramic, Halogen
- After each use, hand washes the cookware and lids with warm water and gentle soap. Cleaning the cookware after each use will prevent oil and grease buildups.
- Do Not use abrasive cleansers, harsh detergents, scouring pads, de-greases, or any object that will scratch the cookware or accessories.
- Do Not strike utensils against the rim of cookware or glass covers to dislodge food.
- Do Not use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or broken.
- Do Not use any items that have been subjected to use that are expressly warned against above.
- Do Not use cookware to cook popcorn, caramelize sugar, make candy, or deep-fat fry.
How do I clean my cookware?
- To maintain your mirror nonstick finish, we recommend the use of non-metal, silicon kitchen tools only. Plastics may melt on the surface and be difficult to remove.
- When using your cookware for the first time it is recommended to clean using something such as dawn or some non-abrasive dishwashing detergent.
- Only use Barkeepers Friend stainless steel polish for cleaning. It is non-abrasive and will keep your mirror finished.
- Never use anything abrasive or rough such as a brillo pad or the rough side of a sponge. Use only soft cellulose sponges.
- The best way to clean is to heat the pan and use a silicone spatula to loosen up the bottom and then rinse.
- While this dishwasher is safe, it is so easy to clean, hand washing is recommended.
- This cookware is oven safe until 500 degrees F.
- It is highly recommended to use a silicone trivet on top of the induction unit if cooking on the induction. The trivet will allow the magnetism to pass while keeping the induction unit cooler.
Cookware Safety Hazards
- Do Not place Gunter Wilhelm®'s cookware in a microwave over. Placing metal objects in a microwave might damage your microwave resulting in personal injury and/or property damage.
- Never place a hot glass cover on a wet or cool surface
- For your safety and security, please handle hot cover and cookware with couscous and use a wet towel, wet potholder, or other protective cloths.
- Do Not place hot a glass cover directly on a countertop or any metal surface, or in the sink. Allow cooling on a cooling rack, dry potholder, or dry cloth. Be sure to allow the glass cover to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating, or freezing.