5PLY Stainless Steel 9.5" Fry Pan with lid
Our Stainless-steel clad frying pan is a top performer with fast and even heat retention, this stylish, 5 PLY stainless steel cookware adds aesthetic appeal to your kitchen. The 5-ply fully clad construction boasts perfect browning, outstanding frying, and stellar searing. Even cooking is guaranteed with the superior heat conduction and base stability. The handle is designed to stay cool on the stovetop and is ergonomic to help balance the pan. The Lid design, first of its kind a self-standing lid
Top Reasons You Should Buy This Cookware:
- Cleans with just water and Bar Keepers friend.There is no coating to come off.
- Cook frozen chicken or beef in 12 minutes to perfection without oil, butter, water or sprays.
- Cook your food to perfection by knowing the internal temperature of your food with the temperature probe and hole in the lid.
- Never have a spill-over because of the vented lids. The handles NEVER get even warm.
- The construction is 5-PLY with an aluminum core, so the heat is very evenly distributed.
- The lid is seen through, so you can see what you are cooking.
- Oven safe to 500 F.
- Dishwasher safe
- No rivets to collect dirt which can not be removed.
- Self standing Lids make is easy to have two hands while cooking.
- 100% Induction compatible
- Lids stay on while hanging.
- Lifetime warranty
- Affordable manufacture’s direct prices
Out of stock
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: China
Materials: Stainless Steel
Cook Type: Fry Pans
Lid: Lid Included
Oven-safe: Up to 500°F (260°C)
Recommended Stovetops: Gas, Electric, Radiant Ring, Ceramic, Halogen
- After each use, hand washes the cookware and lids with warm water and gentle soap. Cleaning the cookware after each use will prevent oil and grease buildups.
- Do Not use abrasive cleansers, harsh detergents, scouring pads, de-greases, or any object that will scratch the cookware or accessories.
- Do Not strike utensils against the rim of cookware or glass covers to dislodge food.
- Do Not use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or broken.
- Do Not use any items that have been subjected to use that are expressly warned against above.
- Do Not use cookware to cook popcorn, caramelize sugar, make candy, or deep-fat fry.
How do I clean my cookware?
- To maintain your mirror nonstick finish, we recommend the use of non-metal, silicon kitchen tools only. Plastics may melt on the surface and be difficult to remove.
- When using your cookware for the first time it is recommended to clean using something such as dawn or some non-abrasive dishwashing detergent.
- Only use Barkeepers Friend stainless steel polish for cleaning. It is non-abrasive and will keep your mirror finished.
- Never use anything abrasive or rough such as a brillo pad or the rough side of a sponge. Use only soft cellulose sponges.
- The best way to clean is to heat the pan and use a silicone spatula to loosen up the bottom and then rinse.
- While this dishwasher is safe, it is so easy to clean, hand washing is recommended.
- This cookware is oven safe until 500 degrees F.
- It is highly recommended to use a silicone trivet on top of the induction unit if cooking on the induction. The trivet will allow the magnetism to pass while keeping the induction unit cooler.
Cookware Safety Hazards
- Do Not place Gunter Wilhelm®'s cookware in a microwave over. Placing metal objects in a microwave might damage your microwave resulting in personal injury and/or property damage.
- Never place a hot glass cover on a wet or cool surface
- For your safety and security, please handle hot cover and cookware with couscous and use a wet towel, wet potholder, or other protective cloths.
- Do Not place hot a glass cover directly on a countertop or any metal surface, or in the sink. Allow cooling on a cooling rack, dry potholder, or dry cloth. Be sure to allow the glass cover to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating, or freezing.