Forged Come Apart Kitchen Scissors/Shears
4th Off July Sale
Extra 20% Off at Checkout
These handsome German kitchen shears are a must-have item in the kitchen. Elegant curves, give a very distinctive look that only adds to the pleasure of using them. Made of stainless steel, they have a reassuring heft and feel terrifically solid in your hand. The generously rounded finger holes will fit most hands comfortably. A single removable screw allows for easy disassembly and cleaning of the two sections. It features a built-in shell cracker that makes quick work of nuts, lobsters, etc.
- High-Quality Forged Come Apart Kitchen Scissors/Shears.
- The forging manufacturing process makes the steel denser and harder enabling a smooth and precis cutting each time.
- Made from carbon stainless steel, for superior hardness and durability.
- Ergonomic handle design for comfort and easy of use.
- Come apart design for easy cleaning and better food safety.
- Ideal to cut poultry, shrimp, fish, sausages, herbs, BBQ meats, vegetable as well as nut cracking and more.
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: Germany
Knife Type: Kitchen Shears
Blade Material: Premium Solingen X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain German Steel
Dimensions: L - 12 3/4 inches W - 4 1/4 inches H - 1 1/8 inches
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.
- Executive Chef Series edge is 20-22 degrees on each side.
- ProCut collections (Lightning, Thunder, and Premier) are 10-15 degrees on each side.
- Serrated edges should be sharpened as needed by using special tools.
- The meat cleaver edge is 30-35 degrees on each side.
- Gunter Wilhelm offers a FREE sharpening service to our kitchen knives. Please
CLICK HERE for additional information.
- For additional maintenance and sharpening videos please CLICK HERE.
Gunter Wilhelm Hassle-Free lifetime warranty covers manufacturing defects (materials and workmanship).
- A dull knife which requires sharpening is not a manufacturing defect, but basic maintenance.
- Rust spots might appear in cases that the knife was placed in a dishwasher or left in water for a long period of time. To remove any rust spot, please use a Stainless Steel polisher cream/past such as Bar Keepers Friend or similar.
- Woodblocks, sharpening tools, and blade protectors are not covered by our lifetime warranty policy since they are subject to normal and natural attrition.
- Please refer to our Warranty Policy HERE.
- Please check our videos for additional insights, tips, basic knife skills techniques, and more CLICK HERE.