3 Kitchen Knives Bundle w/ 8" Chef knife
Summer Sale 34% OFF
Plus Extra 20% Off at Checkout
Gunter Wilhelm Thunder ProCut knife collection is designed for the passionate cook and professional chef. Made in Germany from premium high carbon steel and manufactured by state-of-the-art technologies. Thunder ProCut deliverers superior cutting capabilities characteristics with style, comfort with an elegant sophisticated look.
- Made in Germany from premium X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Optimized multi-stage heat treatment with advanced CRYO ice-hardening process for superior edge retention, hardness, durability, flexibility characteristics
- Unique and trademarked Full Tang design for comfort, balance, control and precision
- Elegant, stylish yet functional ergonomic handle with SMART-BOLSTER™ design
- Sharp heel and smooth spine
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- 1 x 3.5 inch Paring Knife
- 1 x 6 Inch Boning Knife
- 1 x 8 Inch Chef Knife
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- Ergonomic Full Tang handle design made from steel and ABS
- 15 degree angled blade edge
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with advanced CRYO Ice-Hardening heat treatment
Optional: Personalize with a laser engraving monogram, name or logo.
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: Germany
Tang Type: Full Tang
Edge Type: STRAIGHT
Handle Material: ABS
Blade Material: Premium Solingen X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain German Steel
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.
- Executive Chef Series edge is 20-22 degrees on each side.
- ProCut collections (Lightning, Thunder, and Premier) are 10-15 degrees on each side.
- Serrated edges should be sharpened as needed by using special tools.
- The meat cleaver edge is 30-35 degrees on each side.
- Gunter Wilhelm offers a FREE sharpening service to our kitchen knives. Please
CLICK HERE for additional information.
- For additional maintenance and sharpening videos please CLICK HERE.
Gunter Wilhelm Hassle-Free lifetime warranty covers manufacturing defects (materials and workmanship).
- A dull knife which requires sharpening is not a manufacturing defect, but basic maintenance.
- Rust spots might appear in cases that the knife was placed in a dishwasher or left in water for a long period of time. To remove any rust spot, please use a Stainless Steel polisher cream/past such as Bar Keepers Friend or similar.
- Woodblocks, sharpening tools, and blade protectors are not covered by our lifetime warranty policy since they are subject to normal and natural attrition.
- Please refer to our Warranty Policy HERE.
- Please check our videos for additional insights, tips, basic knife skills techniques, and more CLICK HERE.