German Nonstick Waterless Cooking System
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Innovative Gunter Wilhelm Waterless Cooking System has made the impossible possible.
Cast Aluminum Cookware Featuring Waterless Cooking System developed and tested with professional nutritionists and renowned chefs of the German National Culinary Team
Using Cast Aluminum Cookware with Waterless Cooking System gives you a quick and healthy way to prepare your food.
- Model: 80-WTR-1424
- Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
- Made In: Germany
- Materials: Cast Aluminum
- Cook Type: Sets
- Lid: Lid Included
- NonStick: Yes
- Volume: 24cm x 14cm
- Oven-safe: Up to 500°F (260°C)
- Recommended Stovetops: yes
Why You Should Buy This Product?
- Hand-crafted in Germany from heavy-duty stress relieved chill cast aluminum with an 8-10mm thick bottom for optimal heat distribution, thermal absorption, and no distortion even at high temperatures (ideal for glass cooktops).
- Food-safe aluminum alloy, FREE of heavy metals such as nickel, copper, etc.
- Rivet-free interior prevents unsightly food build-up
- Oven safe up to 450°F
- The coating system is patented water-based and FREE of solvents. The same coating may be applied on medical appliances where additional health requirements must be fulfilled.
& TRADITIONAL POT
Waterless Cooking System
Availability: In stock
Sale Price: Special Price $300.00
Sugg. Price: $693.00